Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Another tes

It has been a while since my resignation from PCI and move to- what so called- my dream company.  I received new laptop, met new friends and old friends, doing things which I had done one and a half year a go : sit down behind a desk, going home on daily basis and found out that I still hate it so far !!, well no really hate deh but I found that what a boring life I have now. Compare to what I can do in BGP in my spare time: (preparing training material, ensuring Haz was being treat properly, ensure PPE availability and those thousand things which I thought I cant manage well) and yes I miss it !

Is it just because I recently joint this company so in this adaption phase I dissoriented my self or or or ?
Where am I going now ? To be more specific : IH or HSE ?
Bipi or another co?
Yes I get disorientation of what is my career objective.